Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"John's Corner" Launched

I have launched a new blog page called "John's Corner," which allows you a look at what I am working on for John's Blog Space. It will be updated every now and then to reflect some of the latest changes. I invite all of my loyal readers to have a look at this new page to be in the know about some of the latest changes made for John's Blog Space.

You may take a look at my new "John's Corner" page by going here: John's Corner: my update page regarding this blog


This is just another chance to share what I have been up to lately for this blog. So have a look and be informed. Thank you for reading!

Become a Fan (or Like) my Facebook Fan Page and subscribe this blog (and my others) via FeedBurner (or any other aggregator in the sidebar)! Visit (or subscribe):
Subscribe to John's Blog Space!
Subscribe to John's Shop Space! (http://jbmshopspace.blogspot.com)
Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space! (http://johnsgtspace.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment