Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Facebook users are encouraged to click here to read full blog and comment!


Direct Link: "Thankful"



Happy Thanksgiving to every one of you! I did this video back last Tuesday, and so it gives me a chance to share a lot of things I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful...
* ...to be alive and well, even with somewhat high blood pressure.
* ...to have my best friend- my mother.
* ...I have a wonderful family.
* ...to be supplemented with food, water, and shelter.
* ...I have a computer, webcam, software. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to provide so much online media to all of my viewers on YouTube and readers of my blog.
* ...I have so much YouTube support. Feels great knowing people care and that I've touched someone's life in a positive way.
* ...I have friends both online and offline. I try not to forget people. That's even if people whom I thought were friends (especially on the Internet) decide to drop me as a friend. I don't know what I've done wrong, which makes this even worse.

I'm also thankful for people who provide meals for those who don't have families to meet with, homes to go to, and things like that. Shout out to all the churches and such providing meals for people ranging from the homeless to ill/disadvantaged children. I am also thankful of people in the police force, fire departments, all in the medical field, and of course... the proud men and women of the United States Army and all of its branches (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard).



What are YOU most thankful for? Feel free to share your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment