Thursday, December 10, 2009

Car Style - Ferrari Testarossa

Recommendation for Facebook friends: click on this note and comment on my full blog entry!

The Car:
The Ferrari Testarossa, on ultimatecarpage.com


The Ferrari Testarossa is one of my all-time favorite cars, let alone one of my all-time favorite Ferraris. The side strakes are unmistakable. This is a low-slung car that just oozes character. It's one of the sweetest rides on the grander scale of Ferrari history. In production between 1984 and 1996 (according to Wikipedia), this is just an amzing car. I'm not an '80s-ophile, so I don't know of seeing this car in Miami Vice. I love this car in red or black (I prefer red).





--- Car Style: Ferrari Testarossa ---
The Ferrari Testarossa is both beautiful and menacing at the same time. Just notice this car as it sits. It possesses a mean stance and just looks like it was made to cut through the wind with a distinctive Ferrari roar. The side ducts are massive with multiple strakes to give the car its character from the side profile. The rear of the car has some sweet style as well with the rear lights as well as that prancing horse. I must admit- I don't like retractable headlights. Don't HATE them, just don't like them all that much. Still, the front of the car is beautiful, matching the aggressive stance this car provides.

The inside is pretty lovely as well. It's a nicely-appointed car on the inside, even for its time. Don't expect much in the way of something you'd probably expect in an Aston Martin or a Bentley. It's a sweet car inside and out.

I remember playing "Road & Track Presents The Need for Speed" back in 1996 and seeing the Ferrari 512TR. This car is styled a lot like the classic Testarossa, but with a little modern touch up front. It's come to my attention that there was also a 512M, which basically does away with the retractable headlights. It's styled cleanly.





The Ferrari Testarossa is a beautiful classic car. It looks fantastic. Maybe you agree? Send comments to my blog rather than reply through Facebook (if you're on Facebook). My blog needs more traffic and involvement, and I need all the help I can get.


UPDATE: 3/27/2010
If you are looking for car parts for your car or the car I mentioned, I invite you to use either the Amazon Auto Part Finder widget on the side. Or click on the link at the end of this sentence, as it links you to Amazon Auto Part Finder. Please read "An Important Amazon Note" in the sidebar for more information on Amazon products. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment