Tuesday, December 15, 2009

When Unsure What Gifts to Give...

Recommendation for Facebook friends: click on this note and comment on my full blog entry!

You know, there's nothing like buying great things to give as gifts to people. But sometimes, it's tough to give gifts, especially when you don't know what to get anyone.

I don't have many things I'm really interested in for this Christmas. If money wasn't an object, I'd want a PlayStation 3 or even a Sony Webbie HD (MHS-PM1 model). Either it's in getting the latest gadgets or trying to further enhance my video-making. I've been unsure what to get anyone for Christmas. That's why when I ask my parents this, the answer I get is "don't worry about it." When it gets to be like this, I get the feeling that the real fun of Christmas is sapped. And I don't want to be selfish on this holiday because it's about giving.

So how do you feel in a situation like this on Christmas? How do you handle this feeling? Comment at will (to my Facebook and Myspace friends, I recommend you comment to my blog rather than send a comment to me on Myspace or Facebook. My blog needs more traffic and involvement).



Click this link to see my video on this topic: "When Unsure What Gifts to Give"

No comments:

Post a Comment